GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help, Barclays ignoring complaint AND wont cancel CPAs? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help, Barclays ignoring complaint AND wont cancel CPAs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help, Barclays ignoring complaint AND wont cancel CPAs?

Right another update on something i thought was over...!

So if you been following you will know i had Barclays paying out on cancelled CPAs, complained to there CEOs office and finally got someone to refund the funds and all was well..

Well now this week, over two months later, and two months since id even been near the account i see both accounts are now £200+ overdrawn AGAIN, seems Barclays are STILL paying out on CPAs them themselves agreed were cancelled.

God damn it, just when you think your getting somewhere.....here we go again
    ------------------------------
    WINJAS
    Pyrotechnical Guru
    (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

Did you ever ask for enhanced compo like I suggested last time?

This time do not go to Barclays, go straight to the FOS.

You need to now complain to the FOS based on your last update citing Barclays keep doing this and you shouldn't have to keep chasing them. It's gone on long enough.

Ask for redress of funds plus compo for the last carry on and this carry on. The FOS should accept it as a total complaint.

Let me see it b4 you send it and I'll keep you on the straight n narrow lol
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, no sorry i thought it was all over so didnt push for comp sadly, wasnt ignoring your advice i just wanted it to be done and dusted..

Is there a form etc for FOS, or do i just write a letter? And i will send you a copy first of course, might be a couple of days, busy couple of days here.

Thanks
        WINJAS
        Pyrotechnical Guru
        (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

FOS site and look under making complaints on line?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Download the word version of complaint form here --> how to complain – the first steps

It's not ppi. It's a normal complaint you're wanting.

As I say start it off and I'll add to it. You will need to also add extra pages as the space for complaining isn't much so best to just open a blank document and type the complaint - and on the fos form complaint section (on their form) you say "see attached".
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Arggh now *before* i posted my post above yesterday i wrote and email to there HQ asking why payments made on cancelled CPAs still.

They replied already this morning stating (paraphrasing here) "we only cancelled the CPAs we was aware of at the time, this one you never mentioned and is therefore not cancelled sir, would you like it cancelled?

GGRRR, the recorded mail i sent them in Nov/Dec stated to cancel ALL outgoing payments, CPAs, DDs everything but they seem to think that didnt count for this one?!

I not even going to reply now, i take your advise and sort the FOS complaint form out asap.

Niddy, think my downfall to be honest might be my lack of keeping records and that, i know i sent them recorded mail etc but dont think i have the evidence anymore :-( i have been a bit silly and buried head and sand and not kept emails and letters etc...
              WINJAS
              Pyrotechnical Guru
              (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

It doesn't matter as the FOS request their file and they provide the evidence indirectly

Get writing a complaint and let me see it

Comment

Thanks mate, will do
                  WINJAS
                  Pyrotechnical Guru
                  (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

Ok confess Niddy i still havent had chance to finish the FOS complaint, i ahve started the form, i will try tomorrow!

BUT, its escalating as i now got Barclays DCA writing to me demanding balance paid in 7days or else etc etc (CDCS DCA). Now this overdrawn balance is still in dispute as CPA payments that were already cancelled at that time.

Any template etc that will get rid of the DCA and pass back to Barclays? I get that FOS form sorted ASAP, jesus whys this all happen at busiest time of life.....GGrrrrr
                    WINJAS
                    Pyrotechnical Guru
                    (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

Just tell the dca you're still complaining to Barclays and have notified the ombudsman so to back off till the ombudsman devices an outcome of your complaint against Barclays.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Just tell the dca you're still complaining to Barclays and have notified the ombudsman so to back off till the ombudsman devices an outcome of your complaint against Barclays.
                        Cool thanks mate, i do that in letter tomorrow to DCA.
                        WINJAS
                        Pyrotechnical Guru
                        (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23099564

Interesting article with a phone number to boot.

Does this regulator actually have teeth?

Anyway posted it up if its of any use to Winjas

Comment

Working...
                          X