GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday to my son! x - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to my son! x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to my son! x

Posting a day earlier. lol.....

Happy 17th Birthday Daniel for Sunday 15 January!

You are such a special son and I would never change you for the world, love you lots and lots.

Love from your Dizzy Mum and Scooby-dad and big Brother
    Jamie.

XXXXXX

Re: Happy Birthday to my son! x

Happy Birthday Daniel hope it's a good one!!

Comment

A Very Happy Birthday Daniel from Pompeyfaith and Clan

Comment

Happy Birthday Daniel love If...x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Daniel x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you all for Daniel's birthday wishes, he wanted me to say thank you on his behalf.
            Up to now he's had a lovely day, and spoilt rotten.

Cheers all xxxx

Comment

Stuffing a KFC, its what he wanted, so we're all happy lol x

Comment

Happy Birthday
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X