GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Betty Driver dies - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betty Driver dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty Driver dies

Betty Driver, who played Betty Turpin (of the hotpot fame) has died today aged 91.

She'd starred in Coronation Street for 42 years but had been a star of the stage much longer than that.

RIP
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Betty Driver dies

Just saw Pixie - she seemed such a lovely lady and I loved her in Corrie

Comment

Bettys hot pots.......famous the world over

RIP.Betty

Comment

A long lived and full life. RIP.

Comment

Had the utter pleasure of meeting both her & Annie Walker from corrie days...the NICEST person you could have ever met

RIP Betty...feet up & time for you to be served now instead x

Comment

Rest In Peace Betty.

You will be sadly missed.

A remarkable lady, in my thoughts XXXXXX

Comment

Working...
            X