GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday diddlydee - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday diddlydee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday diddlydee

Happy Birthday Diddles, have a wonderful day (and night)

Comment

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a lovely evening.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Diddles

Click image for larger version

Name:	1817989-700C-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	1391852

Hope you've had a fantastic day

Love, Pixie xxx

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
          DIDDLES

PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF TODAY
          XXX

Comment

Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one.xxxxx
            Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

And a belated happy birthday from me Diddles

Comment

Thank you, one and all! You are so very kind xxx
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry Diddles a belated one from the Handy's as well. Hope it was a good one for you, and the recovery wasn't too painful
                  Warmest regards to you and yours. Handy
                  Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                  Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

A belated one from me as well!!

Hope you had a fab day....

Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Working...
                    X