GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thank you AAD - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you AAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you ADD

But with a huge heart of gold. a Guardian Angel

We all know if we hadn't been guided here when we were, from CAG my Hubby wouldn't probably not be with us, he stress was getting too much for him to live with on top of his medical problems.

Within 48hrs of joining AAD (over a weekend I may add) you worked miracles for us.
    (Not sure whether to name AAD member who guided us here...can never express enough gratitude and thanks for their guidance.)

Within 48hrs all phone calls stopped, threat of Bankruptcy withdrawn, etc...that was in February 2012 and since then we have not heard a peep from HBOS.

We had been a CAG member for a few years and just kept going round in circles with them.

As for you Niddy you are a Life Saver, and we are so glad your on our side.....and never once did you ask for any payment, quite the opposite. We shall never be able to repay your kindness, Niddy, Paul, AAD you are ...priceless...

Comment

I agree with this thread , i haven't been here long and still have not met most of the posters , but those of you who i have met have been kind and caring and non judgmental i appreciate you very much .
      I am so proud of the site because it is helping vunerable people see that they can fight their debt and if it were not for people such as Niddy and others who have taken the time to research and then write template letters then i and thousands of others would no no different, we would just live in fear of dca and creditors when in fact we can take control and Niddy and Co deserve all the praise for what they have done so from me and my husband we thank you , and we thank the wonderful caring members who made us feel so welcome here

Last edited by Spent2much; 11 July 2012, 07:30.

Comment

Its true, it may be just looking for debt or reclaim solutions that initially bring us here but once you are here it is very addictive, everyone is friendly and non judgmental and it comes across in bucket loads, that is why people come back, this is a special place. I am very happy to be a member of this club

Comment

Working...
        X