GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy B-Day MaryEssex - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy B-Day MaryEssex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-Day MaryEssex

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy-Birthday.png
Views:	9
Size:	491.5 KB
ID:	1413682
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy B-Day MaryEssex

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday, although you probably won't see this thread as you haven't logged in since January. I suppose I should say "Valid even if not read by you".

If you do see it, why not log in and let us know what is happening with JD (Kenneth) Williams?

And what's that I see on your profile page? A bird on this forum revealing her age? That's something you don't see every day!

SH

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Have a fab day! Xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday MaryEssex

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
            And what's that I see on your profile page? A bird on this forum revealing her age? That's something you don't see every day!

SH
            When you're only 30, you don't mind revealing your age!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
            X