GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday confused76 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday confused76

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday confused76

Confused76

Love IF...x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday confused76

Happy birthday conf
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONF!!!!

Shep xx

Comment

I 2 D......xx
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy B-Day Confused

Comment

Happy Birthday Confuzzled
              xx

Comment

Have the best day ever Conf!

Happy Birthday! XxxX

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY CONFUSED76

LOVE FROM
                  PLAN B xxxxx

Comment

thanks very much everyone!! Mr C is taking me to the cinema this afternoon and then out for dinner, he normally works on a Sunday so i'm so happy to be spending the day together
                    xx

PS IF 3am?! couldn't you sleep hunni??

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                      thanks very much everyone!! Mr C is taking me to the cinema this afternoon and then out for dinner, he normally works on a Sunday so i'm so happy to be spending the day together
                      xx

PS IF 3am?! couldn't you sleep hunni??
                      I think IF was probably too excited about your birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday Confuzzled

Love, Pixie xxx
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          I think IF was probably too excited about your birthday

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONFUZZLED

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH MR C

DOPEY XXXXX

Comment

Happy Birthday Conf.
                              Hope you are having a great day xx

Comment

Working...
                              X