GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday PlanB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday PlanB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday PlanB

Happy birthday Planb
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday, PlanB.

Hope the disc improves very soon - and allows you to celebrate "properly".

xxx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        Thanks for that clueless

I've asked my daughter for a Porsche 911 - do you think she'll surprise me Last year I got a non-stick saucepan so she'd better up her game

I hope the wish comes true...for my 40th a couple of years back nearly I asked for an aston martin..

this was waiting for me the day I got up

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
          I hope the wish comes true...for my 40th a couple of years back nearly I asked for an aston martin..

this was waiting for me the day I got up

Are you really that tiny ?

Comment

Are you really that tiny ?
            Hmm I know i'm a bit of a short arse but that?....hmm

Comment

Happy birthday planb!! Have a good one xx

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                [ATTACH]3487[/ATTACH]
                Woo Hoo Flowerpower that's a decadent card. You've certainly got my personality type sussed I was going to invite you to join me in a twirl around Harrods shoe department, but then I remembered I'm in court with them in a few days so maybe we should wait another week

Comment

Woo Hoo Flowerpower that's a decadent card. You've certainly got my personality type sussed I was going to invite you to join me in a twirl around Harrods shoe department, but then I remembered I'm in court with them in a few days so maybe we should wait another week
                  not enough candles on it........

Comment

OH NO!!!!!!!How did I miss this thread today

Happy happy happy happy happy birthday...you sweet lovely lady

Oh and I wish you get well soon...my word you have been supprting me so much & others even with a slipped disc.........you superstar. What you going to be like when your better? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by transformer999; 22 February 2012, 20:32.

Comment

Happy Birthday sorry I almost missed it, hope you had a wonderful day ♥♥

Comment

I've asked my daughter for a Porsche 911 - do you think she'll surprise me Last year I got a non-stick saucepan so she'd better up her game
                        My old Landlord phoned his Grand kids and told them he had finally got the red Ferrari he always wanted. They jumped on the bus and came running up the farm lane only to discover that Ferrari also make ride on Lawn Mowers.

At least it was one they could all drive safely around the farm

Regards, Handy
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

I didn't get the Porsche 911 but I did get the box set of 'Desperate Housewives' season 8 which makes perfect sense while I have a back malfunction. She says next year she'll get me botox

I loved all these posts from my new extended family, they really made my day.

Thank you all

Comment

Working...
                          X