GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rest In Peace Whitney x - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest In Peace Whitney x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace Whitney x

Rest In Peace Whitney Houston!

You were a true legend and will be missed by all.

"I will always love you"

xxxxxxx

Re: Rest In Peace Whitney x

She wasn't one of my favourite singers but it's always sad when someone dies at a relatively young age - even when they've brought it upon themselves, like so many in show business.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Rest In Peace Whitney x

I thought she was bloomin' marvellous but alas and alack she could not handle the gift she was given like so many gone before her!! I don't blame her mind, how can you ever recreate the high from performing on stage without it being from some kind of drug!!

Main thread running here ------ > US singer and actress Whitney Houston dies aged 48 - allaboutFORUMS
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
      X