GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello Everybody - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello Everybody

Hi all just looking for somewhere to post. It's taken me a few days to get back on board. What with the ISP Problems and such. Now when I try to start a new thread or go advances I get another invalid link or someting like. So this Hello from Handy is as much a test as it is to let those who know me Know I'm still around.

Regards, Handy.
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Handy read this:---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1135

May sort the lag with DNS propagation....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi all, well confused with all this techie stuff but will give it a try.
        Here goes.
        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Hello again all, seems like I have got things syncronised and working properly now. I seen to have been logged in without being logged in if that makes any sense? So if I can get my post's to work properly you will see a bit more of me around here. ( Don't know if that's a good thing or not!!).

Regards all, Handy.
          Last edited by Handyman; 9 February 2011, 23:13. Reason: Typo.

Comment

It's always a pleasure to see you Handy
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X