Quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quiet

My OH does the painting - I do the 'allow to dry'........

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
      Talking of decorating...my parents are being handed rollers/paint brushes at the start of the school break...they're 'kind enough' to be do the whole house for me*

*Now I just need them to 'offer' to pay the carpet fitting guy
      A carpet layer has just finished installing carpet for a customer.
      He steps out for a smoke, only to realize that he’d lost his cigarettes.
      In the middle of the room, under the carpet, is a lump. “No sense pulling up the entire floor for one pack of smokes,” he says to himself.
      He proceeds to get out his hammer and flattens the hump.
      As he was cleaning up, the homeowner comes in. “Here,” she said, handing him his pack of cigarettes. “I found them in the hallway.”
      “Now,” she said, if only I can find my pet mouse: Make sure he is a none smoker
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          In the middle of the room, under the carpet, is a lump. “No sense pulling up the entire floor for one pack of smokes,” he says to himself.
          As he was cleaning up, the homeowner comes in. “Here,” she said, handing him his pack of cigarettes. “I found them in the hallway.”
          i like it!!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            love it!

Comment

pmsl

Comment

Working...
              X