GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script pompeyfaith's sons music - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pompeyfaith's sons music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pompeyfaith's sons music

Pompey,

I've lost my pm facility at the moment or would send you my details. I have a vast amount of music contacts in both the classical and rock areas all over the UK. I've only just finished doing some stuff for the Manic Street Preachers - simultaneously (not literally) recording a CD with a solist from the BBC Welsh Chorus, talk about chalk and cheese.

Bear me in mind in the future as your son starts on his career. Once / if I get my pm facility back I'll send you my details.

Comment

Can I take them as well Caspar?

I know a very talented guitarist who could play Cavatina (deerhunter) when he was eight!!

Anyway, if either of you are ever in my area, pop in for a beer.
      Pompey, bring your lad as well and he can have a thrash on my guitars...
      -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

thechippy,

We are due a drive to Hindhead purely to drive through the tunnel lol before my early retirement I was an trucker driving 40 ton rigs.

I past hindhead daily on my journey up north via the M1 and saw that tunnel take shape and said then that I would be one of the first through it, unfortunately that did not happen due to taking early retirement due to a medical issue.

So I will have to make a special trip in my car just to say I have gone through it so will certainly look you up for a cup of tea instead of using the punch bowl cafe lol.

If you ever come down to Portsmouth we are in Havant and your welcome to come around and have a jam with my son.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          His aim as well as doing that is to be able to make a living from music by teaching guitar
          Rather than using it to scare away birds?

Comment

No problem Chippy, once I'm able to empty my permanantly full inbox I'll send you my details.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Rather than using it to scare away birds?
              Have you been listening to me Play. I started to learn Guitar 40 years ago. I haven't improved any.
              Mind you I like to sing, I have a trained voice.

It was trained by a Whip and a Chair.

I love music, but I can't hold a tune in a Bucket.

Jealous of those who can.

Regards all, Handy
              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Dude

I explained the other day that your pm's are due to change in status as mods get xxx hundred whereas a user gets 100 or something. So you need to basically delete them all to below the amount of the quota as shown when you see the red bar saying full lol.

No blocks or bans, simply user error. Delete a load and you'll be fine.

PS sent items are included within your quota as well.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  thechippy,

We are due a drive to Hindhead purely to drive through the tunnel lol before my early retirement I was an trucker driving 40 ton rigs.

I past hindhead daily on my journey up north via the M1 and saw that tunnel take shape and said then that I would be one of the first through it, unfortunately that did not happen due to taking early retirement due to a medical issue.

So I will have to make a special trip in my car just to say I have gone through it so will certainly look you up for a cup of tea instead of using the punch bowl cafe lol.

If you ever come down to Portsmouth we are in Havant and your welcome to come around and have a jam with my son.

Regards
                  Will do mate.

I'll pm you my contact details...

I'm about a 5 min drive from the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                    No problem Chippy, once I'm able to empty my permanantly full inbox I'll send you my details.
                    Thanks mate....

Comment

I once wanted to hang around with Musicians, So I took up the Drums
                      I was even tone deaf at that.

I was a super Roady though.

Pompey Tell the youngster well done, Handy is impressed.

Regards all
                      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Handy,

Thanks m8, I only wish to know where he gets this talent from as it certainly aint from me lol.

Regards

Comment

Latest offering from my son.

Last edited by pompeyfaith; 25 October 2011, 22:40.

Comment

Greetings All,

Right now I'm fooking ecstatic, my son sent a FB message to a band who where looking for a rhythm and bass Guitarist and he has been on the phone to them for the best part of two hours.

They are called Smoke & Mirrors and have a gig lined up and are ready to record there first 20 track cd they also write a lot of there own material.

Anyway my son is in there and is going for his first jam and practice with them on tuesday.

https://www.facebook.com/smokeandmirrorsbanduk?sk=wall

This is just what he needs and will get good coaching from the rest who are older.

Sorry guys I'm so excited.

Comment

Anyone recognise this guy who now plays for smoke and mirrors ?

Comment

fookin magic I say fookin magic

my sons hard work is now paying off

Comment

Working...
                                X