GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Footie thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Footie thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Footie thread

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    And Portsmouth FC have been sold and now have new owners.

The future is bright, the future is PFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The futures orange
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The futures orange
      Hah you not a blackpool or hull fan

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Hah you not a blackpool or hull fan
        I live in Leeds & you dare to use that swear word in public? Mate, shame on you!! The ONLY two things totally banned on this site when it comes to sport is Celtic & Other Yorkshire Wannabe's!!

Well maybe add Turks & Man U to make it more realistic. In fact fook it; add everyone!! We are Leeds United!!!

Well, I was always Told to support a struggling side, so I did (as a hobby to wind the tykes up)
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well no shame there m8 as I know what it is like to support a struggling side lol

As a kid I always had high esteam for Leeds Utd they where good years however after there demise into the lower shalons things are now looking up and they are once again playing good wholesum football.

Seeing them run out in there bright white kit back then was quiet an awesome sight

We were easy on you last season with both games a draw however I hope we can both be up there fighting for promotion in 2011/12

Good luck
          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 8 June 2011, 23:12.

Comment

AVB lasted for the average period of time at Chelsea.......9 months then Abramovich sacked him. Am surprised a few managers have survived especially Martinez, as Wigan are having an awful awful run of results at the moment.

Next up for Chelsea is Birmingham away and that will be a difficult game.
            Redknapp is sending out a full strength squad for the game today against Stevenage so they should win tonight.
            As for Arsenal, well, the damage was done already and I think there would be a FIFA enquiry if they got through tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X