GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script In other ranty news ... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In other ranty news ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In other ranty news ...

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
    That's my thinking too, just delete my content.
    I'd be doing that for a while (my life story is on there in various chapters)

MSE lost a lot of good members when it stopped listening to its members
    DFW was a very special place and should have had more protection
    (not a dig at the BG's)

In my opinion MSE will be sold or Handed over to someone else in the next few years
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
      In my opinion MSE will be sold or Handed over to someone else in the next few years
      I agree, it suited Martin at the time, but now he's outgrown it - he feels that its a drain on resource - and as for letting companies and DCA's "have a say" - well, that was the final straw.

He got rich from the users there....

To date we've had less than £500 in donations but i've spent over double that on the site - so goes to show you the difference what 500 members against 2m members does! He is greedy and doesn't need the income from the forums....

Anyway..... that's what I say about it all. Sod pay-per-click links, he's making a mint from that!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wish I could give a donation mate

but I know what you mean

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
          Wish I could give a donation mate

but I know what you mean
          Mate, you know that is not what I was implying - far from it! I was simply saying a site costs money to run, sure - but how much must he be making using pay per clicks and having 2m users.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm sure Numpty knows you weren't implying that. I'd love to make a donation if I could because I really appreciate the advice that you give

Martin Lewis must really be raking it in - plus the fees for his tv appearances on the back of MSE.

I can't stand seeing his smug face now!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Mate, you know that is not what I was implying - far from it! I was simply saying a site costs money to run, sure - but how much must he be making using pay per clicks and having 2m users.
              Told you I knew what you meant

from memory (and you know how bad that is)
              someone trustworthy told me, him/the site were making about £3m a year
              that was about the time they changed the buisness thing status - private/public/limited or whatever

Comment

I still post on the site , but mainly just on the PPI threads, yet that's not the same though, defo a site for the trolls i say!

Comment

Working...
                X