GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nearly the weekend!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly the weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nearly the weekend!!

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    working all weekend then working nights all next week, much fun - wanna swap jobs anyone...?!
    Yes please

I suppose I should go round to my mams and cut the grass
    Last edited by Numpty Monkey; 14 April 2011, 12:02.
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
      I'm away visiting my daughter and going pony-trekking in the Brecon Beacons
      .....Just trying to picture Pixie Straggling a pony.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post

Oh dear! After your comment on the mod thread earlier young man, i'm surprised you're still alive
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

How do you straggle a pony

is that when you have your legs around its neck
            Last edited by Numpty Monkey; 14 April 2011, 13:02.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
              How do you straggle a pony

is that when you have your legs around its neck
              I thought he meant straddling?

Legs around it's neck?! Mind n keep yourself flat or it might bite!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post

Its numpties humour "straggle a horse" - say it aloud!

(straggle = strangle) dipshit!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Its numpties humour "straggle a horse" - say it aloud!

(straggle = strangle) dipshit!
                  I know what he meant!!

I just thought that since we were talking about legs being around a horses' neck that I'd post a warning that the horse might bite...you know, if you were facing it and put your legs around it as opposed to sitting on it's back...och, nevermind - obviously I was the only one who got it

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post

Horses bite aswell

Comment

A great thread!

Nice to see you here JenJen, good one!

I will be doing the usual over the weekend, shopping, cleaning, ironing, hoping for a sunny weekend though.
                      Hubby and my youngest may go off boat fishing on Sunday, so if that happens I can then chill a little, that again depends on the weather of course.

This week have certainly flown by me thinks, so whatever you lot have planned, have a good one.
                      Pixie, I love the Brecon Beacons, enjoy x

Comment

Good morning, rise and shine.

And what a super sunny day it is today.

Hubby gone on sea-boat trip, my youngest didn't end up going, because he just did not sleep at all last night. (part of his need condition if you got my drift), so he is now deeply sound asleep catching up, he is just nocturnal.

So its the start of the school holidays, they broken up Friday just gone here in Wales, my hubby's 40th birthday on the 27th April, and I have booked up a meal for 20 of us, his fave place is the Harvester, so its there we're going. However, you don't normally have to book, but because there's so many of us I have had to ring so they can get some tables of the same corner to fit the 20 of us.

And of course, we have the Royal Wedding on the 29th!
                        Any plans folks? are you all off work that day?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                          Good morning, rise and shine.

And what a super sunny day it is today.

And of course, we have the Royal Wedding on the 29th!
                          Any plans folks? are you all off work that day?
                          off for 5 days Friday till Tuesday
                          Plan to shut my street *Stop people parking their cars on it, on bank holidays*, As PM Says that he is cutting RED TAPE on such Councils banning street closures for parties.....

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                            off for 5 days Friday till Tuesday
                            Plan to shut my street *Stop people parking their cars on it, on bank holidays*, As PM Says that he is cutting RED TAPE on such Councils banning street closures for parties.....

My street is being boring unfortunately, but on the other hand, there are only 17 houses and most of the folks are elderly........
                            Not the same sort of feeling as when Di and Charles got married I don't think, still I think Kate is lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                              My street is being boring unfortunately, but on the other hand, there are only 17 houses and most of the folks are elderly........
                              Not the same sort of feeling as when Di and Charles got married I don't think, still I think Kate is lovely.
                              I wont be their, i'll be taking mother for her Mother's day & Easter day out on sat, followed by myself going down to the Lakes for a few days scrambling over the mountains at the earliest of Dawn mornings (with a sit in the pub afterwards for lunches) Scar Fell & Hellvelyn spring to ones mind (catch the Sun rising)

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                                I wont be their, i'll be taking mother for her Mother's day & Easter day out on sat, followed by myself going down to the Lakes for a few days scrambling over the mountains at the earliest of Dawn mornings (with a sit in the pub afterwards for lunches) Scar Fell & Hellvelyn spring to ones mind (catch the Sun rising)

That's the way 5corpio , that sounds like a fantastic planned day out, and the lakes for a few days, wonderful enjoy! xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X