GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Music request thread - Part 4 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music request thread - Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music request thread - Part 4

Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post

Done it... .
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

The new James Bond Theme for Spectre, Writing's On The Wall by Sam Smith

Sam Smith's Writing's On The Wall has made history by becoming the first Bond theme to reach number one in the UK.

The track achieved combined chart sales and streams of 70,000 copies - 13,000 ahead of its closest competitor, Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean?

The previous highest-charting Bond themes were Adele's Skyfall and Duran Duran's View To A Kill, which both reached number two.

Comment

Here's the English version of a catchy little tune from Swedish children's TV that's been quite popular on the 'net.

Comment

Comment

wiggle wiggle
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hmm is that the 'Sound of Silence' 5corps

Comment

not too sure whats happened there IF, so gave up, could've been too explicit for AAD Forums?

Jason Derulo - Wiggle Wiggle

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                        not too sure whats happened there IF, so gave up, could've been too explicit for AAD Forums?

Jason Derulo - Wiggle Wiggle
                        No worries 5corps.......I found this

Comment

Pink - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess

Comment

Lisa Stansfield - All Around the World

Broken Heart - Spiritualized