GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Music request thread - Part 4 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music request thread - Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music request thread - Part 4

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Comment

My amazing singer/ songwriter Granddaughter Charlotte Lilly, Yhis is her new video filmed in Norway - I hope you enjoy it

Last edited by alland; 2 March 2017, 13:55.

Comment

The video doesn't play alland

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlottes video.png
Views:	1
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	1411742
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  The video doesn't play alland

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22408[/ATTACH]
                  Opps...I've done it again darling, hope it works now x

Comment

She's very talented darling...and far better looking than her grandad

Comment

You must be so proud , and rightly so x
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        She's very talented darling...and far better looking than her grandad
                        Well I can't be perfect at everything...

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                        You must be so proud , and rightly so x
                        Thank you nanna, Yes I'm very proud of her, I hope she has a bright future in the music industry.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                          Well I can't be perfect at everything...
                          Why not? I am

Comment

if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X