GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CAG starting agreement database etc - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAG starting agreement database etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAG starting agreement database etc

Hi All

I have just looked into CAG to catch up on a couple of threads, and what a surprise my mouse moved over a post and caught the words "terms & conditions" and it brought up a box asking for peeps to send in their terms & conditions and agreements, also details of the claims against them etc.
    I thought this was Niddy'S little baby, does anyone know if CAG was doing this before?

It don't matter anyway Niddy's will be better
    Spent

Re: CAG starting agreement database etc

We can share info. It's fine....

Lots of info on here came from cag - forums cannot retain copyright, it's the forum owner that retains it and I'm cool with sharing. Doesn't matter who has the info, so long as it helps a user somehow - right?

It's not about measuring dicks, so to speak, it's about providing help & support and in this game trust and respect comes from giving that support, not always the source of the support. If cag build a database, we'll just copy it.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ain't you gone yet boss?

no I don't mind sharing, just thought it strange that they should do it now, just when you have started doing it spies maybe.
      but as you say it helps all anyway.

Go on Niddy get off on your way, have a great time.
      Spent

Comment

Oh there's people from everywhere on these forums. When we post a judgment - not long after the same magically appear on the sites that are slightly behind.. The post time and deliberate typo is a huge giveaway!

Read any of the judgments on here - each has a certain typo
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yea Niddy

I had noticed a similarity on something else a few weeks ago, didn't think much of it at the time.

Anyway why are you still hanging around the forum?
          you bin kicked off the plane for being drunk or somat
          You can't bear to be parted from us can you

See you when you get back
          Spent

Comment

Cheers mate. Don't leave till early hours, just thought I'd pop in till one of the mods ban me haha

See ya laters matey

Comment

Working...
            X