GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Three Word Story- CLOSED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three Word Story- CLOSED

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Three Word Story

a gobby bitch
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

from Celtic park
      Last edited by swanfan; 31 March 2011, 22:03.

Comment

that's hurtful - *sniff*
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
          that's hurtful - *sniff*
          And edited, sorry

Comment

Oh goodness me

Comment

what an insult!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Call that an
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

idea? Are you......

Comment

Kidding that's the
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

whole point of...

Comment

This Crazy Mixed

Comment

race paint colour

Comment

It will change

Comment

prejudiced minds forever!!
                              I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                              Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

are we crazy?

Comment

Working...
                                X