GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Whoop whoop!!! gonna be a granny! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoop whoop!!! gonna be a granny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whoop whoop!!! gonna be a granny!

Brilliant scan and pleased all is well.......love the name too
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
      Hi Pixie

They had the cd of her moving too - really really amazing!

Yes they have a name.

Jessica Paige.
      Love the name My granddaughter was 3 days old before they could decide...Poppy Grace.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Brilliant scan and pleased all is well.......love the name too
        Aww thanks IF - I like the name too x
        Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Love the name My granddaughter was 3 days old before they could decide...Poppy Grace.
        Thanks Pixie - love your granddaughter's name too - funnily enough my daughter's partner has called the ''bump'' Jessica from day one..so it kinda stuck..lol x
        Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

I know I've not been here for ages..

But, my daughter had her little girl yesterday after being 10 days overdue!
          She was born by caesarian section, and weighed a whopping 9 1b 3oz

Here she is, at one day old - I know I'm biased, but what a beauty..

http://

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
            I know I've not been here for ages..

But, my daughter had her little girl yesterday after being 10 days overdue!
            She was born by caesarian section, and weighed a whopping 9 1b 3oz

Here she is, at one day old - I know I'm biased, but what a beauty..

http://
            Wow well done to your DD ............I was 10 llb 2 ....
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations to you and your DD from me too Scarlet

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

What a beautiful poppet xxxxx my son and grandson were both 9.4 when they are big theyb are so alert xxxx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks everyone.. I'm a very proud nannie xxx

Deepie - you big bugger!!

Comment

Congrats to all xxx

Comment

That's wonderful news, I hope your daughter is well

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        Wow well done to your DD ............I was 10 llb 2 ....
                        she's gorgeous Scarlet, I would quite like one of those!

she looks as if she's ready to walk! Best regards to your daughter, and you can enjoy getting started on the road to being Granny of the Year

Comment

Thanks again everyone xx

Mum and baby are both well, and went home from the hospital yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                          X