GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Whoop whoop!!! gonna be a granny! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoop whoop!!! gonna be a granny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whoop whoop!!! gonna be a granny!

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Congratulations, a wonderful cause for celebration. I always thought that Twins sounded fun, but with 4 sons I was told that if I had tried again for a baby I may have had twin boys. It would have killed me!
    Thanks Cym x

Hahaha, I'm sure you would've coped somehow...4 boys? blimey you're outnumbered..
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

I'm so pleased too Scarlet
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Fab news scarlet xxxxxxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations, a wonderful cause for celebration. I always thought that Twins sounded fun, but with 4 sons I was told that if I had tried again for a baby I may have had twin boys. It would have killed me!
          Twins Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks everyone - I can't wait!

Comment

25 weeks already!

And she's having a little girl..

Comment

That's gone quickly! It must be lovely to have a baby girl in the family

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
                  25 weeks already!

And she's having a little girl..

Nice to see you Scarlet, not long to go now Grandma
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's gone quickly! It must be lovely to have a baby girl in the family
                    I already have one granddaughter cym, not a baby though, she's 17..
                    Originally posted by IF View Post
                    Nice to see you Scarlet, not long to go now Grandma
                    Hiya IF XX

Nan if you don't mind..lol

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh x

Comment

Well she's now 30 weeks pregnant (it's gone so fast)

Just had to share this - she had a 4D scan this week - oh blimey!
                        She has her mummy's pinky nose

Click image for larger version

Name:	JOANNE_14.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1408162

Comment

How exciting, glad to hear everything is going well.

Comment

so glad all is well xx

Comment

My DD had a 4D scan when she was pregnant last year - they're amazing.

Has your DD and her partner any idea on names?
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                My DD had a 4D scan when she was pregnant last year - they're amazing.

Has your DD and her partner any idea on names?

Hi Pixie

They had the cd of her moving too - really really amazing!

Yes they have a name.

Jessica Paige.

Comment

Working...
                                X