GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Watch incredible CCTV footage of ghost…….. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch incredible CCTV footage of ghost……..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch incredible CCTV footage of ghost……..

PUSHING man to the ground and DRAGGING him along corridor

This extraordinary CCTV footage captures the moment a ghostly apparition PUSHES a man to the ground before dragging him along a corridor.

The 60-second video, posted on YouTube, shows the man, clad in dark clothing striding purposefully along a deserted hallway, watched by the unsleeping eye of a CCTV camera.

Then as he reaches the end of the corridor, a sinister dark shape suddenly materialises in front of him.

The shocked man is violently hurled onto the floor, before being dragged a short distance along the hallway by his right leg.

The ghostly figure then dissolves away into the ether before the terrified man scrambles to his feet, turns tail and runs headlong in the direction he has just come from.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Watch incredible CCTV footage of ghost……..

Who you going to call.....?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

If he'd been grabbed further up the leg it could have been said that he was grabbed by the goolies by a ghoulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
          If he'd been grabbed further up the leg it could have been said that he was grabbed by the goolies by a ghoulie.

Comment

Working...
          X