GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Can you spot the two Snow Leopards? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you spot the two Snow Leopards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you spot the two Snow Leopards?

At first glance this snap of a Himalayan mountainside doesn’t seem worth getting that excited about.

But look again. Can you spot the two snow leopards?

Click image for larger version

Name:	snowleopard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1415574

Spolier alert : DON'T look at post 2 if you want to spot them yourselves
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Can you spot the two Snow Leopards?

Click image for larger version

Name:	there they are.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1399890

Comment

Can you spot the elephant in this picture ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Is it on the ridge in the horizon?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think its hidden in that bush on the left. Sure I can see it

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Can you spot the elephant in this picture ?

DEEPIE.......another thread you are barred from!!

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            Is it on the ridge in the horizon?
            No it's not there

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
            I think its hidden in that bush on the left. Sure I can see it
            No it's not there

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

No it's not there

No it's not there
              Give us a clue then .......

Comment

Give us a clue then .......
                Look in the middle of the picture

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  Look in the middle of the picture

Comment

Comment

Snow leopard too full to walk after eating sheep

A rare wild snow leopard has been filmed in Tibet after it attacked a local herdsman's sheep.

The man said the animal was too full to jump out of the sheep's pen in Qiangtang Nature Reserve .

Staff at the forestry department said the leopard was about 1.3m long and 80-120 kg.

The snow leopard has been listed on the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (ICUN) Red List of Threatened Species.

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-27169371

Comment

Brilliant footage, feel sorry for the herdsman mind!!

Comment

Working...
                        X