GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ban the person above you ..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban the person above you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ban the person above you .....

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    I'm banning you for munching all the hobnobs - again!!!
    I'm banning you for eating all the ice cream..
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
      I'm banning you for eating all the ice cream..
      I'm banning myself for that - oh it's not allowed so I am banning you for having a cat!

Comment

I'm banning myself for that - oh it's not allowed so I am banning you for having a cat!
        I'm banning you for always being nasty to my cat!

Comment

I'm banning you for always being nasty to my cat!
          Aww come on that's not a real reason, and because of that I'm banning you!

Comment

Aww come on that's not a real reason, and because of that I'm banning you!
            I'm banning you for starting this thread...

Comment

I'm banning you for starting this thread...
              Lol, I bet everyone wishes that - but I'm banning you for saying it

Comment

Lol, I bet everyone wishes that - but I'm banning you for saying it
                I'm banning you for banning me..

Comment

Banned Scarlet for using mse!

Comment

Banned Scarlet for using mse!
                    Your banned for mentioning mse
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Your banned for lauging at your own comments
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                        Your banned for lauging at your own comments

Your Banned for for having to look up the word (Comment)!
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You're banned for making out I'm thick

(and I've just noticed we are all using the word "your" instead of "you're" - which deepie started, so he gets a double ban!)
                          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

You double Banned for looking up the word (Thick), oopppssss off to make a cup of tea.

Comment

Banned for the use of "oopppssss"

Comment

Banned for the use of "oopppssss"

Banned for repeating!

Comment

Working...
                                X