GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ban the person above you ..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban the person above you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ban the person above you .....

And you, Mr Deep, are banned for wearing insufficient clothing...
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

And you sir a banned for giving incorrect information in your siggy, little bluebirds do not fly over the rainbow, rainbows are an illusion due the refractive index of water droplates and the relative angle of the sun and observer, you cannot fly beyond an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        You are banned for eating all the hobnobs
        ..Don't tell Vossy.
        Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
        And you sir a banned for giving incorrect information in your siggy, little bluebirds do not fly over the rainbow, rainbows are an illusion due the refractive index of water droplates and the relative angle of the sun and observer, you cannot fly beyond an illusion
        You are banned for giving such a long explanation as to why you are banning people..
        Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

You're banned for withholding information
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            You're banned for withholding information
            Eh? what information would that be pixie?

You are banned now for making me wonder what I've done.

Comment

I ban you for not being with it!!

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
              Eh? what information would that be pixie?

You are banned now for making me wonder what I've done.
              For not telling vos about the hobnobs.....I think that is what Pixie means
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

You're right IF.

Anyway, I'm banning you for not using vossy's full name

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  I ban you for not being with it!!

For not telling vos about the hobnobs.....I think that is what Pixie means
                  Ooop's..

You are banned for bringing it up again...now he's bound to know..

Comment

You're banned for not being quick enough and banning the wrong person

Comment

You're banned for not being quick enough and banning the wrong person
                      Pixie is banned because I can't skip to the post above her ..

Comment

I ban you because you stopped me banning Pixie.

Comment

I'm banning you just to raise my ban tally nearer to yours

Comment

Pixie is banned for being jealous of IF

Comment

...and I ban you IF for not protecting me from gravy.

(Gravy - I bet you tell kids that father christmas isn't real too, don't you!)
                              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                                ...and I ban you IF for not protecting me from gravy.

(Gravy - I bet you tell kids that father christmas isn't real too, don't you!)
                                I ban you because I can.

I'm banning you just to raise my ban tally nearer to yours
                                Originally posted by vossy View Post
                                Pixie is banned for being jealous of IF
                                Last edited by IF; 20 January 2013, 20:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X