GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script So is this what they do in South Wales :) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is this what they do in South Wales :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is this what they do in South Wales :)

BBC News - Toddler served whisky at Frankie and Bennys restaurant

I would go mental if this had happened to me!!

Re: So is this what they do in South Wales

lol, i'd laugh knowing I'd get a few hours peace and quiet - mistakes happen.

It's funny
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's disgusting, but how on earth he managed to drink it all I don't know..it could have killed him..and I don't know how his mother, whose lap he was on, failed to notice the smell..even so, the person that served it needs to be severely reprimanded..it could have so easily ended in tragedy.
      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        lol, i'd laugh knowing I'd get a few hours peace and quiet - mistakes happen.

It's funny
        Niddy!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Awesome way to celebrate

Sonny Rees drank the 40% proof whisky at his second birthday in a Frankie and Benny's restaurant in Swansea.
          bet he had a stinking hangover
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I just hope he doesn't get a taste for it..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
              I just hope he doesn't get a taste for it..
              why, it's lush

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                why, it's lush

I can just about manage it in tea on a cold morning..

Now Jack Daniels with honey...

Comment

Every time i've been to a Bennie's they have been rushed off their feet and ballsed up orders, but as already said you would have thought it would have been spotted!
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

baby was heard to say...

Comment

Working...
                    X