GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - London 2012 Paralympic Games - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - London 2012 Paralympic Games

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: London 2012 Paralympic Games

Day Seven and we are doing well

Last edited by IF; 12 September 2012, 18:26.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Russia has taken 2nd spot but we are still doing well

Comment

Back to second on the medal table

Jonnie Peacock beat Oscar Pistorius, and in his first Olympics too

Comment

was a fantastic, and quick race

well done to all that took part
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well we've done well.........shame Russia is back in 2nd!!!

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

still love your avatar cheers me up so so much

Comment

Let's hope we are back to second after the wheelchair marathon.

The games have been truly amazing and an inspiration to everyone. The achievements of the athletes helps to put life in perspective.

I am lucky enough to be going to the closing ceremony tonight which should be incredible.

Comment

lucky you Cym. couple of the kids from the school I take them to have been lucky enough to get some free tickets and have gone down to watch it.

Comment

Here is the medal table from Beijing

This is how we have finished and we did bloody well

Comment

Working...
                      X