GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script son's wedding today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

son's wedding today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: son's wedding today

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
    you certainly have the weather for it.
    Shouldn't the happy couple at least wait until they're married?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        I WAS GUTTED.
        I'd have been gutted too.

Why?
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
          you certainly have the weather for it.
          Why?
          So she doesn't get grass stains on the back of her dress, of course!

Comment

It was a beautiful day the weather was hot and sunny, everythng went well .

My youngest son was the best man and his speech was brilliant had everyone in stitches , hubby also made a speech as he had the pivelage of bringing up eldest son from a few months old as ex hubby abandoned me and baby when i was seven months pregnant with him , so hubby has always been very proud of his first born son , its not normally tradition for the father of the groom to make a speech so this was special and his speach was also brilliant .
            The bride has never had her father around either since being a baby and her mum brought her up , she did a grand job too ,so the brides best friend from school was asked to make a speech in place of her father and he also made a great speech, my daughter in law has just got a degree at uni, this was such an achievment . Wow a wedding a baby and a degree . We were just so proud yesterday and i was the typical mother i cried as soon as i saw my son standing waiting for his bride and when she walked in well the tears of pride and joy just came more , she looked beautiful , and the baby he had a pale blue pageboy suit on , he looked adorable.

I'm sat here now with my grandson gurgling and chatting in baby talk, so so cute .

His mum and dad will be picking him up at 10 am , we had him over night and he slept right through not a murmer bless him.

We did the house up when they were at the reception with just married banners and balloons, we got them a huge cookie with their names and the date of the wedding also two champange glasses with their names and the date of their wedding engraved on them .

I think all in all it was a great wedding

Comment

Working...
            X