GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to dwight-van-man - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to dwight-van-man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to dwight-van-man

I missed it when they got rid of Derek although my ex hub used to really rip the pee out of him and Sam hehehe.

the ones in Edinburgh were well spoooooooky!

some of the theatre ones were good too

O god I am so sad hehehe

Comment

lol - I've always hidden my love of MH from my mates!! Derek was superb, actually flt sorry for him when they stitched him up with he Kreed Kafer thing... Seen him live a couple of times and whether he can actually do what he says or not, he's a great showman and a very convincing fake if he's putting it on.

There are some seriously spooky sites in Edinburgh so its a great place for ghost-hunting. My claim to fame in fact is I'm pretty sure I used to live in a flat which had a 'presence'.....

Comment

Hi and Welcome to AAD
        We are a friendly bunch here, if you need help, feel free to ask
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X