GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Cymruambyth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Cymruambyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Cymruambyth

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
      Welcome to AAD but how the hell do you pronounce Cymruambyth?!
      Someones gonna get a smack in the mouth if she aint careful
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Someones gonna get a smack in the mouth if she aint careful
        Someone's gonna get his man bits bitten if he's not careful
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Welcome from I2D
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Now that's what I call a welcome!

Comment

Hi Cym!

Comment

Hello cymruambyth!

Comment

cymruambyth

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Hi Cym
                    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

you're all over here now.....

Comment

Croeso I AAD fforwm!
                        "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

It's getting very confusing remembering who is where and what is posted where! My 'quick' check on the pc is now taking hours!
                          At least everyone is now keeping the same names, the name changes made everything very very confusing!

Comment

I am still digging out the archived box that contains information that may assist you, cymru.

AC
                            X

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi, cymruambyth!

I have now found the docs that may assist you.

It may be best if you can start a thread relating to your MSDW case, as I do not wish to clog up the welcome thread.

Regards

AC

Comment

Working...
                                X