GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Pompeyfaith - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Pompeyfaith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Pompeyfaith

philnicandandy,

Thank you, this site is very much a friendly place much like LB is which I like.

We are all pretty much in the same boat here and to offer advice and encouragement is what it is all about.

If you can show just one poster that DCA's in the main are just all mouth and nothing else and that they are not to be worried about but hit them head on, then your job is done.

Furthermore just posting here and sharing your experiences is a great help in its self.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      If you can show just one poster that DCA's in the main are just all mouth and nothing else and that they are not to be worried about but hit them head on, then your job is done.

Furthermore just posting here and sharing your experiences is a great help in its self.

Regards.
      Spot on PF.

Niddy's shown many of us not to worry about dcas. A year ago I would have totally freaked out at things I just laugh about now.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Greetings Di,

oh I see you are a mod here, you kept that quiet lol.

Regards

LOL
        Love your avatar by the way. x

Comment

We made most the original "mob" mods as we all left the green site at the same time and all wanted this, plus we all had the motivation & desire so all the mods you see "met" on MSE at some point or another and were known to myself, rizzle, angelic & jen (the site admin).

Steve is our Webby & forum manager. He's the manager cos he's never here and so we felt he needed a deserving title! I last seen my manager (at my real work) in 1914 or thereabouts......

But we have a few mods to keep an eye on the users well-being due to the nature of the forum. It's not too many mods, it's just enough
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh by the way; the mods misbehave more than the regular posters!! You think I'm kidding? Watch this space
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NID,

Thanks for that, I am off the opinion that you can never have too many mods as the role is very much login when you have the time so in order to cover it pretty much 24/7 many are needed.

I am enjoying reading the threads and feel at home already indeed a very friendly board you have here which is how it should be.

Regards

Comment

Love your avatar by the way. x
                Di,

Yes it is quite appropiate, although needs changing now lol

Comment

Working...
                X