GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hi All from a Gorilla - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All from a Gorilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi All from a Gorilla

Sorry---i was too quick for it to refresh----+ keep forgetting who I am

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    You can (and have)
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Rodger99 View Post
      Sorry---i was too quick for it to refresh----+ keep forgetting who I am
      then login with your normal username

Want me me to merge your accounts?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

then login with your normal username Forgot bloody password and e mail account is on the computer---this computer got different e-mail account---

Want me me to merge your accounts?
        yep--be a lot easier--old name please if poss
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
          yep--be a lot easier--old name please if poss
          Ok I've merged into turboman but left the email etc as per Rodger99. Rodger99 is now Turboman.

Check your own email/password in user profile when you next login.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks---think I understood that----

Ok I've merged into turboman but left the email etc as per Rodger99. Rodger99 is now Turboman.

Check your own email/password in user profile when you next login.

Comment

And......welcome back, Turboman !!!!

Comment

I've merged into turboman but left the email etc as per Rodger99. Rodger99 is now Turboman.

Maybe we should start a new *Welcome Back* section since there are plenty of us no matter how hard you try

Comment

Bloody hell he's had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra.

Comment

I'm afraid I don't know you--but by comparing me with Frank Sinatra-I deduce an approximate age-

I believe he was good--but not as good as the man himself--Mercury

Btw--for xmas--Susan Boyle is simulating a duet with Elvis---should be good for us oldies

Originally posted by Marble View Post
                    Bloody hell he's had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X