GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What have I missed?! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have I missed?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have I missed?!

I've been keeping my head down and not needed to post for nigh on 4 years but have returned and almost everyone has disappeared...

What happened to Di? The tech clerk? Plan B? Even niddy?

I feel really lost!

Well welcome back.

I too feel lost and I try to check in every now and again.
    I fear life has caught up with a lot of us. thanks to covid we all had pressures forced uppon us that took the wind out of our sails.

Niddy is still about and could be contacted in an emergency, Di/plan B is unable to post, plus she has been really unwell.
    I have had health problems, Plus Hubby had a massive stroke and is now in a nursing home so I spend most of my day's there, much to his and the staffs annoyance, nothing more annoying than a careing wife.

but if you feel like posting please do, stick around and your journey could be information for others like you that haven't needed to post for ages,

NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Aside from what NW posted above, there were regular spats between certain posters and lots of spam posts which compounded the issue and brought down the tone of the site considerably.

I still view the site daily and enjoy reading people's latest updates and views, but it did all get rather tiresome having to wade through petty arguments to find out how other forumites were getting on.

That said, things have improved greatly of late and perhaps once the nights draw in, people will return and be more active.

In my case, it's all been super quiet on the DCA front so haven't felt the need to post much.

K91

Comment

I still pop in occasionally but not as often as I used to. Mine's all been quite quiet on the DCA front and I'm just playing the waiting game. I really appreciate the advice I've got from this site though, it's helped me deal with things where before I would probably have just paid at the slightest hint of legal action.

Comment

Working...
        X