GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP WITH ARROW / SHOOSMITHS COURT LETTER - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP WITH ARROW / SHOOSMITHS COURT LETTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello DI
    current situation below (still waiting)

GFTad road to freedom

3rd June 2019, 11:26

Debt 1 MBNA
    Opened: 2006
    Type: credit card
    Current Balance: £10800
    Last payment: £5.00 | July 2019
    Last full payment: September 2010
    Arrangement: sold to Arrow global since 2012
    constant letters from Capquest
    May 14/05/19 letter from Shoosmiths llp > said my agreement with there client was cancelled and threat of court action
    May 25/05/19 CCA letter sent to Capquest and copy to Shoosmiths
    June 06/06/19 letter recieved from Capquest > to say they have passed on request for CCA to admin dept and sent back postal order saying no longer needed
    june 10/06/19 letter from Capquest > to say this account is currently being dealt with Arrow Global and all future contact should be directed to them

Comment

Hi all
      may i ask another question i sent a SAR request to Lloyds last week and enclosed £10 postal order is this correct as i saw somewhere on site not to send the £10 as its now free

Comment

Originally posted by GFTAD View Post
        i sent a SAR request to Lloyds last week and enclosed £10 postal order is this correct as i saw somewhere on site not to send the £10 as its now free

Yes it's now free to make a Subject Access Request - you didn't need to send the £10 cheque.

Maybe they'll return it to you

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GFTAD View Post
          Hello DI
          current situation below (still waiting)

GFTad road to freedom

3rd June 2019, 11:26

Debt 1 MBNA
          Opened: 2006
          Type: credit card
          Current Balance: £10800
          Last payment: £5.00 | July 2019
          Last full payment: September 2010
          Arrangement: sold to Arrow global since 2012
          constant letters from Capquest
          May 14/05/19 letter from Shoosmiths llp > said my agreement with there client was cancelled and threat of court action
          May 25/05/19 CCA letter sent to Capquest and copy to Shoosmiths
          June 06/06/19 letter recieved from Capquest > to say they have passed on request for CCA to admin dept and sent back postal order saying no longer needed
          june 10/06/19 letter from Capquest > to say this account is currently being dealt with Arrow Global and all future contact should be directed to them

It looks as if you sent your s77/78 CCA Request to Capquest not Arrow (despite my suggestion in post # 7) >

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Yes, send your s77/78 CCA Request to Arrow Global by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and also send a copy to Shoosmiths solicitors with a one liner letter saying "see enclosed".

You say Capquest have returned your cheque, and also said that they are no longer dealing with the account, so there's no way of knowing if your CCA Request made it's way to Arrow.

Wait and see what transpires but you may need to send a fresh CCA Request depending how events unfold. Don't send another at this stage.

The good news is that Shoosmiths Solicitors appear to be no longer threatening court proceedings.

Di

Comment

hello DI
            thanks for replies will sit and wait see what they send next and will follow instructions in future LOL
            as for the £10 fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
            X