GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA checks - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpme34
    replied
    I have e-mailed all 4 CCA agreements to Niddy. Fingers crossed....

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    yes send them:- webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk link this thread

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    So, in the space of 3 days, I have received 4 x CCA requests from Link Financial. I had requested these last June and heard back nothing! I hope it is OK for me to email these to Niddy to check if they are enforceable.

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied
    Originally posted by Helpme34 View Post

So last year, Wescot returned my postal order when I requested CCA's as I had made it payable to them when it should have been to Halifax. Should I now write again requesting CCA's from Halifax?
    Yes I would send a CCA request to Halifax. The CCA request with £1 is a statutory request and is UE whilst it is unfulfilled.

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    • HELPME34's UE Diary
    Santander Credit Card
    • Feb 2008
    • £2618
    • Last full payment: Jun 2012
    • DMP
    • Defaulted Dec 2012 - dropped off credit file
    • Wescot Credit Services

5 July - letter from Wescot asking me to contact them as Payplan are no longer acting on my behalf.
    This was one of the creditors I didn't request a CCA from as my mortgage is with them. But as Nightwatch mentioned earlier my mortgage is separate so I will be requesting CCA's from them too.

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    HELPME34's UE Diary

HALIFAX credit card
    • Apr 2008
    • £3132
    • Last full payment: June 2012
    • DMP
    • Defaulted Nov 2012 - dropped off credit file
    • Wescot Credit Services
    5 July - letter from Wescot asking me to contact them as Payplan are no longer acting on my behalf
    6 July - letter from Wescot stating they would like to offer a reduced settlement amount and asking me to contact them to discuss further.
    So last year, Wescot returned my postal order when I requested CCA's as I had made it payable to them when it should have been to Halifax. Should I now write again requesting CCA's from Halifax?

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    Thank you both. Panicking for no apparent reason. Really appreciate the help and support here

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied
    As TC has said there is no set way that any of these companies work. Some will bombard you from day 1, others seem to go in cycles of alphabet or date of purchase. When they do start bombarding you, there can be months of quiet before they resend the same introductory letters! Just keep all correspondence and post on AAD for guidance before replying to anything. Our system is proven to work.
    When you stop receiving all their letters, strange as it may seem, you will start to miss hearing from everyone!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    different companies operate at different time scales, but certain items has time limits, so await next moves

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    A quick question please. Other than the continuous calls from PRA I haven't heard from any of the other creditors either by phone or letter. Is this normal? I would have thought they'd be on our case the moment they didnt receive their last payment which was due 25th June..

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Harassment by Telephone

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
    For a few days keep a record of when they call and if it is harassment , send them the telephone harassment letter . In fact I would send them a letter saying you will only communicate in writing ; that way you have a record that you told them not to call
    Thank you...i shall do just that

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    For a few days keep a record of when they call and if it is harassment , send them the telephone harassment letter . In fact I would send them a letter saying you will only communicate in writing ; that way you have a record that you told them not to call

Leave a comment:

• Helpme34
    replied
    And the phone calls have started!! I have pulled the plug on the house phone and am not answering my mobile when they call

Leave a comment:

Working...
X