GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oh, I want to wash this debt right out of my hair... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, I want to wash this debt right out of my hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seekassistance View Post
    With the SAR, am I requesting information on the Halifax credit card only? I have had other accounts with them, do I need to request this info also?

With your SAR to Lloyds I suggest you request all data - don't limited it to your credit card which is being pursued by PRA. It's best not to let them know what you'e focusing on.

Di

Comment

Hi

Letter before claim now received. Do I complete section D and return via recorded delivery?

Comment

Letter before claim now received. Do I complete section D and return via recorded delivery?

You don't want to do anything hasty which could sabotage your chances of successfully defeating a claim if issued.

You have 30 days to respond. What is the date on the Letter of Claim?

Di

Comment

Hi Di

Thanks for your reply.

The acknowledge and answer date for the letter is 25th Sept.

Comment

di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk
            contact Di now as you have a letter of claim = need to move on this one now
            Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 27 August 2019, 20:13.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The acknowledge and answer date for the letter is 25th Sept.

So you have bags of time to deal with this.

Feel free to email me (not call) and I'll get back to you.

Di

Comment

Working...
              X