GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to epsonsx435w - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to epsonsx435w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to epsonsx435w

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

In the above format please
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by epsonsx435w View Post
      Thanks, appreciate your reply.

I will start my diary - should I add it here as I go along or start a new thread within a certain section of the forum?

Also, would you recommend I keep paying my monthly DMP when I start this process?

Regards

Epson x
      If you have a read here tells you how to set your diary out--------->http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5

Good Luck.........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

AQre you all nuts in here?
        Oh yes!!

I was only following your guidelines! Be careful with what information you give out was the golden rule - try and trace me now!!!
        I'm sorry again for nearly confiscating your 'ink cartridges' before you had a chance to post!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Just like to say welcome also ,the advice you get on here will benefit you greatly, and yes they all have a wicked sense of humour ,I'm relatively new to the forum BUT have already been helped immensely good luck xx

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
            Just like to say welcome also ,the advice you get on here will benefit you greatly, and yes they all have a wicked sense of humour ,I'm relatively new to the forum BUT have already been helped immensely good luck xx
            We don't give Advice We just try and help from past experience
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Niddy

OK, just about to create the initial message with all the details in the format you requested.

Quick question however, for each do you require a separate message within the thread for each creditor?

Or for the intial bit below all combined?

Cheers

To help me, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:
              • Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
              Providing the above information, for each account helps me. Then, when you start the process lay your diary out in a format like this example

Comment

Separate post for each creditor, please all-in-one printer epson, makes it easier to refer back to and update each post with up to date information.
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Niddy

OK, just about to create the initial message with all the details in the format you requested.

Quick question however, for each do you require a separate message within the thread for each creditor?

Or for the intial bit below all combined?

Cheers

To help me, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:
                  • Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                  Providing the above information, for each account helps me. Then, when you start the process lay your diary out in a format like this example
                  New post for each account all in the same thread......

Comment

Thanks Diddly, really wish I changed my username when given the chance!!

Comment

You still can if you ask one of the Red team or Niddy.......

Comment

I'm the only sane one

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        You still can if you ask one of the Red team or Niddy.......
                        Do as I2D sugguests, its's amazing what you can get if you ask on here
                        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                          I'm the only sane one

Do as I2D sugguests, its's amazing what you can get if you ask on here
                          Lend me a Tenner?

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                            I'm the only sane one
                            No you're not Numpty - I am!

Anyway HP epson, hi and welcome from me
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                              Lend me a Tenner?
                              Give me twenty quid first
                              and a propper agreemente mate
                              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Hi Guys (& Gals),

I have added my bits and bobs to start my UE Diary - here

Hope everything is as required - let me know if not and I will amend accordingly.

Thanks once again for all your help, think I am going to like it here

Cheers

Epson

Comment

Working...
                                X