GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Conservative manifesto: Why many will pay more for care - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative manifesto: Why many will pay more for care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservative manifesto: Why many will pay more for care

Conservative manifesto: Why many will pay more for care

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 18th May 2017 18:45
    What the Conservatives have proposed for elderly care in England is complex.

They are changing certain thresholds as well as what can be defined as assets and how long you wait before you have to pay your bill. But in the end it can be summed up quite easily - they want people to pay more towards the cost of their care, but are prepared to wait until you die before taking it from your estate.Yes, some elements of their plans sound generous and certainly some people will benefit, but large numbers won't. Why? Because we are a nation of homeowners and these plans make sure that whatever sort of care you need, the value of your home can be taken into account.

Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X