GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Former TV presenter declared bankrupt - Gail Porter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former TV presenter declared bankrupt - Gail Porter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former TV presenter declared bankrupt - Gail Porter

Former TV presenter declared bankrupt - Gail Porter

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 28th January 2017 15:12
    A TV celebrity who has battled with bipolar disorder and anorexia among a series of health problems, has been declared bankrupt. Gail Porter, 45, has racked up more than £100,000 in tax debts owed to HMRC – which has now called in the debt. Porter gained popularity in the 1990s after presenting Top of the Pops and The Big Breakfast – both household staples of television at the time that are no longer broadcast. In recent years she appeared as an entertainment pundit for Channel 5 and endured a stint on the channel’s Celebrity Big Brother. Since her heyday as a presenter, the former TV presenter has suffered a string of mental and physical health illnesses during the past two decades. She has battled with aneroxia, post-natal depression and been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She also suffers from alopecia, which left her bald and impacted her career. After a breakdown in 2011, she was sectioned in the psychiatric unit at The Royal Free Hospital for 17 days under the Mental Health Act.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X