GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt solutions firm creates council tax help centre - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt solutions firm creates council tax help centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt solutions firm creates council tax help centre

Debt solutions firm creates council tax help centre

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 19th January 2017 09:12
    Debt advice and solutions business Carrington Dean has set up a non-for-profit organisation to help people in council tax debt. The organisation, Council Tax Advisors (CTA), will operate on a UK-wide basis and provide free help and advice to people struggling with tax arrears. Carrington Dean said this meets a growing need for help as an estimated one in 10 UK households are struggling with council tax debts. The service will help individuals by assisting them to agree sustainable and affordable repayment solutions. The firm said it will also benefit councils by helping them maximise income at a time when they are struggling to meet the rising cost of social care and other vital services. It also said the abolition of centralised council tax benefits has adversely affected many low and middle-income families that struggle with high levels of personal debt.......Source:

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X