GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds' online banking problems enter second day - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds' online banking problems enter second day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds' online banking problems enter second day

Lloyds' online banking problems enter second day

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 12th January 2017 15:37
    Customers of Lloyds Banking Group have expressed frustration at a second day of problems with online and app banking.

The group. which includes Lloyds Bank, the Halifax and Bank of Scotland, said it had suffered problems across all its brands on Wednesday. At one point the bank assured customers that the glitch had been resolved. However, customers are reporting that they are unable to access online and app banking on Thursday morning.

Apology

One customer tweeted: "Haven't been able to access the site or app for over 36 hours now - is anything being done about this?" The banking group has not revealed what has caused the problems, but did say it was not the result of a cyber attack.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X