GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script British Gas to freeze standard energy tariff - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Gas to freeze standard energy tariff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Gas to freeze standard energy tariff

British Gas to freeze standard energy tariff

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 1st December 2016 14:12
    The UK's biggest energy supplier, British Gas, is freezing its standard tariffs for the coming winter.
    The company says the move, for gas and electricity, will provide peace of mind for more than six million customers. The decision follows similar action from SSE, which recently confirmed that it would cap standard household energy tariffs until April 2017. It comes amid mounting political pressure on the big suppliers to treat loyal customers more fairly. The BBC understands that Ian Conn, the chief executive of British Gas's parent company Centrica, met Business Secretary Greg Clark recently and would have had the opportunity to outline the firm's plans.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X