GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays: The most complained about financial services firm - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays: The most complained about financial services firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays: The most complained about financial services firm

Barclays: The most complained about financial services firm

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 11th October 2016 08:40
    The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published data that proves Barclays was the most complained against financial services firm in the first half of 2016. The FCA published its six monthly complaints data and found more than two million complaints had been made against firms since January to the end of June of this year. Barclays bank had the most complaints made against it, around 287,000 – a three percent increase compared to the second half of 2015. Nearly half of these complaints were made in relation to banking and credit products. Lloyds Banking Group received a total of 213,000 complaints across all products. More than 65 percent of these complaints against Lloyds were in relation to insurance products. Data recorded reflected a near three percent decrease in the number of complaints made against all financial firms in the last six months. Christopher Woolard, director of strategy.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X