GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lithuanian Mayor Flattens Car With Tank - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lithuanian Mayor Flattens Car With Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuanian Mayor Flattens Car With Tank

Lithuanian Mayor Flattens Car With Tank

A Lithuanian mayor has taken extreme measures to crack down on the rich who keep parking illegally in his town - by crushing their vehicles with a tank

A video shows the mayor of Vilnius, Arturas Zuokas, riding atop a six-wheeled military armoured personnel carrier as it flattens a Mercedes-Benz that is parked in a cycle lane. "That's what will happen if you park your car illegally," he declares after assessing the damage to the car. The video then shows the driver returning with a look of shock on his face.

The mayor shakes his hand and tells him: "Next time, park your.......Vilnius Mayor Arturas Zuokas Crushes Illegally Parked Car With Army Tank in Lithuania | Strange News | Sky News
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X