GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chocoholic Giant Fish Gorged On Kit Kats - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocoholic Giant Fish Gorged On Kit Kats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocoholic Giant Fish Gorged On Kit Kats

Chocoholic Giant Fish Gorged On Kit Kats

Aquarium staff have managed to wean a chocoholic giant fish onto a healthier diet after inheriting the gourami, raised entirely on Kit Kats by its owners

At first, staff at the Sea Life London Aquarium were baffled by the 4kg fish's refusal to eat until they learned it had been fed nothing but chocolate. The team then stuffed crushed Kit Kat pieces inside grapes to get the 40cm-long gourami named Gary to "take a break" from his daily fix.

"I have never heard of a fish being fed chocolate, let alone being brought up entirely on the stuff," said Gary's handler, Rebecca Carter. "Gouramis usually eat a diet of fruit but Gary doesn't appear to have suffered any ill effects from his chocolate addiction," she added.

"However, we would not recommend feeding fish confectionery of any kind." Gary is not the only unusual creature to come to the.....Chocoholic fish: Giant Gourami Gary: Kit Kats: Sea Life London Aquarium | StrangeNewsSiteBuild | Sky News
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X