GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OPINIUM POLL RESULTS FOR 2015 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINIUM POLL RESULTS FOR 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPINIUM POLL RESULTS FOR 2015

As voted by you, the heroes and villains of 2015 are:
    Heroes:
    1st - Tim Peak
    2nd - Andy Murray
    3rd - Queen Elizabeth II

Villains:
    1st - Oscar Pistorius
    2nd - Donald Trump
    3rd - David Cameron mp

There you have it from a mass poll of the public.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: OPINIUM POLL RESULTS FOR 2015

load of tripe Techie, load of absolute tripe

Comment

Re: OPINIUM POLL RESULTS FOR 2015

That is the results of a public opinion poll! as published not Tripe!

Scots tennis star Andy Murray has been pipped to the title of the nation’s hero of the year by astronaut Tim Peake.

The Queen, Mo Farah and Edward Snowden are also on the heroes list, while Oscar Pistorious and Donald Trump top the villains list, according to the annual “heroes and villains” of 2015 survey compiled by Opinium research.
      ADVERTISING

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/news/celebri...#ixzz3vANIGXHi
      Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X