GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MSE - Martin Lewis - Quids In - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSE - Martin Lewis - Quids In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSE - Martin Lewis - Quids In

http://dailym.ai/1VRXNDH

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	1416792
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: MSE - Martin Lewis - Quids In

Whens AAD floating on the stock market mate? ive got a fiver for shares
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      Whens AAD floating on the stock market mate? ive got a fiver for shares
      Never - hey fair play to the bloke, can't be bad. I wouldn't know where to even begin spending £25m
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

His Mrs will no doubt have an idea. Wouldn't mind chucking a few quid at her myself tbh!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I wouldn't know where to even begin spending £25m
          I would!!!!

Just let me know when you need help in that direction!

Actually, the odd .2m would come in quite handy, never mind the 25million

Comment

So would I Phee
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

You much prefer me running AAD than some 3rd party. You just don't know it yet

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I'm coming spending too.
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Of course we do!

Perish the thought that anyone else could even think of replacing you!

Comment

Working...
                    X