GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Queens Honours - Confetti - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queens Honours - Confetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Honours - Confetti

Seems all you need to do now is to help one person (not a community) and you get honoured. For real?

I've always said these "gongs" are issued like confetti but this proves it. How can fundraising for one person deserve an honour? I know a postie that worked the same village for some 65+ years and throughout the time he'd go get shopping for people and generally was a Good Samaritan, loved & respected by a whole community for his actions that affected many lives over numerous years.

That man deserved his MBE. He met the criteria.

So now we have one lass that was sat on her arse doing nothing, clicked a few buttons on her PC and she's now been given a "gong".

#notimpressed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-33116475
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
Working...
X