GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Glasgow ready for 2014 Games opening - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glasgow ready for 2014 Games opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glasgow ready for 2014 Games opening

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
    I met John Barrowman when I was filming at QVC last year, nice guy,mad as a box of frogs.
    ha ha ...he is as mad as a box of frogs, but his persona is not an act for the cameras, he is just a guy who loves life and isn't afraid to show it.

Comment

Medal Table

1 ENG 6 7 4 17
      2 AUS 5 3 7 15
      3 SCO 4 3 3 10
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I love Olympics/Commonwealth games,,,always have.
        Scotlands doing a fine job of hosting them...
        I can't wait to see Bert,,,,,Bert was fabulous at the Olympics,,hope he's as funny this time
        Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Medal Table

1 AUS 32 25 33 90
          2 ENG 27 25 24 76
          3 SCO 13 8 12 33

I've watched the bowling .....well done to the Scottish pair......
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Medal Table

1 ENG 48 50 44 142
            2 AUS 40 40 44 124
            3 CAN 30 14 31 75

Full medal table here -----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/commonwea...dals/countries

Comment

Brilliant, everyone is doing well

I've just done this quiz --- > Which sport are you made for?

Take 30 seconds to dash through the 13 quick questions in our sports quiz and we'll have our best stab at suggesting which events from the Commonwealth Games could match your physical and mental abilities.

……..and guess what…….mine came back with……wait for it……Lawn Bowls
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Brilliant, everyone is doing well

Boxing for me...........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  Boxing for me...........

Comment

lawn bowls for me too, we could be a team If

bagsy that big hat
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Originally posted by MrsD View Post

bagsy that big hat
                      I'll be your coach ............

Comment

do you know anything about bowls? I've played once years and years ago

Comment

do you know anything about bowls? I've played once years and years ago
                          I know they have weights on one side, so you can bend it round your opponents bowl...have played a few times.....

Comment

Played this a few time too............

Comment

My uncle plays bowls at the park by me, I'm gonna ask if hubby and myself can have a go.

Comment

bagsy that big hat

Comment

Working...
                                X