GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RAF Waddington plane spotters get Typhoon shock - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAF Waddington plane spotters get Typhoon shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAF Waddington plane spotters get Typhoon shock

RAF Waddington plane spotters get Typhoon shock

Plane spotters in Lincolnshire got more than they bargained for when a Typhoon jet came into land at RAF Waddington - a little too close for comfort.

Coming in to land for the Waddington Air Show last Friday, it flew low and "just missed the perimeter fence", according to spectators.

Here ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-23296285

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X